Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Beginning


Hello.
To formally intorduce myself my online name is veronicahigherlearning. I am currently a freshman student wanting to major in Business and Education. I hope to create software that will help with anything from math to Swahili. I love to learn just about everything. I am also thinking about minoring in Computer Science to be able to understand the software side of my future business. Well it is going to be a long journey but it takes small steps. So...
My first post will be about my grammar journey. My sentences are mostly simple sentences. Hopefully by the end of many posts I will be able to write the level I am supposed to be writing. . I am going to begin with using the first site I googled for grammar and that is the Guide to Grammar and Writing site.

No comments:

Post a Comment