Tuesday, March 3, 2009

First Business Calculus Exam


Today as I got my test for Business Calculus I was confused because the my format of my answers was why I got points deducted from my test. I use the same format as the teacher does when it is written on notes. It is better to be safe than sorry. Sometimes the teacher wants no format applied but I think I am better off being mathematically correct. My test can be viewed at Business Calculus Exam. The format on the course online is also different. My answers could be viewed in my Business Calculus First Exam. I mean 68 for a test where mostly all questions were answered right is not fair if I answered the problems correctly. In a later post it will be posting screens of the answers online to compare the answers by the teacher and the course online where we do our homework an quizzes. It is not fair to find out what format is needed on a test and get points deducted.

No comments:

Post a Comment